The colors were fun: deep red, pumpkin, saffron, celery, ballet blue and white.
The bows inspired the all over background but multi-colored.
I was feeling layout challenged so... I did a combo challenge with Mojo Monday.
Happy Birthday Card.
- Tried out my new -- well new to me Stampin Up markers. Great bargain on Etsy.
- Fun stamps from four different companies:
The focal point stamp -- the Doxie is from CowtownStamps.com
The doxie stamps may yield a donation to a rescue organization
The pawprint(s) stamp from Inkadinkado - Bouje
The hot-diggity-dog is by A Muse
The birthday greeting is part of a clear set ... other details unknown right now.
- Inks from JoAnn's $1 bin plus the yellow is the Stampin Up brush marker.
- Tried my hand at the blender pen...
- Texture Plate by Fiskars - blue one labeled "fabric"
- grommets and crop-a-dile to simulate the collar
- paper from American Crafts and DCWV strips for Ellison. 80# white cover.
- 5.25x8.25" card
Enjoy! I always appreciate your comments and suggestions.