Friday, September 18, 2009

Haul Video from Paper Tales, Michaels, and Target

Hi everyone,

Here is a link to my craft supply haul. As you know I am always looking for ways to extend my crafting budget. The Hero Arts stamp is printing beautifully and look forward to showing you my spooky Stickles creations.

Take a look at the video. Thanks for watching!
Terrie

PS: I am really in need of video help... I have Adobe Premiere CS3 but my exporting and maybe importing of video is lacking and seems to consistently fail when I upload. So I have begun using Windows Movie Maker - not fancy but it is working. Let me know what settings you use. My video camera was an unexpected gift and the quality gets marginal reviews by the pros but o.k. marks from beginners like me. Any assistance you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

0 comments: