Wednesday, May 5, 2010

AiFactory Design Team



Happy Me!


I am very pleased to annouce that I was picked to be a member of this quarter's (May, June, July) design team at AI Factory! I really love the variety of the designers that AI Factory represents. The designs are digital stamps and you can size and print to meet your exact needs. They even have some freebie designs to try out. (That's what I did) See the Happy Birdie Card -- it is from their site.

I have been printing and then cutting the designs on my Silhouette. (see below)

The site hosts a weekly challenge on their blog and the winner wins fabulous prizes! (Credits at the store, but the images are very reasonable priced.)


Check back this weekend -- see my first project as a DT member -- it'll be a blast!
Happy day to all!

Terrie

3 comments:

Dara Lynn said...

Terri, congratulations girlie!! I am so happy for you and just watching you grow in the craft we both love. I have never done any digital scrapping except for Silhouette. You know I have to have your tutorials :) You are like my Obiewankanobie! Again, proud of you!!! Your Oklahoma friend :)

Regina Easter said...

that is fantastic Terri...hugs

Kelly said...

Congratulations Terri...you lucky girl. AI Factory has some really cute digital stamps, you'll have loads of fun and they are so lucky to have you as part of the team! By the way, I love your card, that bird is so cute!