Be a new Creative Team member!
Well, three months have past and my friends at AiFactory are on the look out for creative team members. The images we have used are delightful, the team is great and very supporting, and this is an outstanding way to begin working with digital files and making traditional as well as hybrid projects.
Here is the scoop of what you do to apply for a position:
1. Follow our blog and become a member of the AiF community
2. Make a post on your blog about the AiF DT call
3. Take part in at least one of our challenges at the AiF challenge blog using at least one AiF Stamp or clip art (there are lots of freebies to use, check here). Leave a link on the challenge blog
4. Complete the application that you can find here
Creative Team member responsibilities:
* You must be willing to take part in all the activities going on at the AiF community. As a team member you are willing to reply, post,discuss and take part in the AiF community.
* You must be able to create cards, hybrid, embroidery, stationary or any kind of project using AiF stamps provided. You must also make a post at the blog and take part in challenges at AiF .
* You must be willing to post all AiFactory Challenge Blog cards/projects to the Splitcoast Stampers gallery and any other galleries that you are a member of. (example: SNR, PCP,etc.)
* Promote AiFACTORY Stamps/graphics through your blog,and wherever you see an opportunity to help promote the team.
* You must be able to join our Group at Paper Craft Planet and promote our group there also!
Creative Team will be rewarded in form of :
>You are eligible for 15% off all the purchases that you make through AIF store
>You will be provided digital stamps before they are released every week, (or sometimes stamps already available for purchase). Expect to receive around 10-15 digital stamps to work with during your 3 month period .
>Team members who bring in more users to the site are awarded further with incentives and free downloads of their choice every month.
>Your profile and bio will be posted on all AiF sites (challenge blog, AiF Blog, AiF community and AiF store).
THE DEADLINE TO APPLY is 28th July 2010
Please do not apply for the DT position here on my personal blog.
Follow all the links above to get to the right place!