Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Design by Mia - New Release

Hi everyone,

Well I have a few days off for my birthday, I look forward to doing a fair amount of crafting, and will be posting some cards from Design by Mia and the Cutting Cafe.

The first one features a Design by Mia digital stamp. You can pick them up at her store on Etsy.



Design By Mia Card
The image is a new release as of August 5, 2010. I printed it on white Neenah cardstock. I have been using my HP Photo Printer. I have had no issues with Copics and the inks. Yipee!
I used Copic markers and a fine sharpie to do the colouring. Gem blings from Michaels. The pattern paper is from Cosmo Cricket. The ribbon is a double faced satin.
Thrifty tip -- Check the internet or yellow pages and see if you have a floral supply store in your area, find out when they are open and then check it out. The rolls of ribbon are very reasonably priced if you are shopping per yard price, and there are lots of double faced ribbons so no fancy twists if new to tying bows. The ribbon generally comes in rolls of 20 to 50 yards. Enough to share...
Stop by Mia's site, she is branching out from the AiFactory site for a little while and would love some more visitors.
Have a great day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Terrie-- I just love the colors you used!! That pink and yellow look awesome together!! Blessings and Hugs!!

Regina Easter said...

cute card girl....so like when is your birthday...