Sunday, May 31, 2009

Digital Scrapbook Page

Here is another entry from the Stampin' Out Alzheimers Challenges. This one is a scrapbook page. We were able to download a free digital kit. While I had a bunch of fun summer item and lovely papers, I modified for my photo.

Here we go...

Here were the rules:

"Your challenge is to show me your best project - it can be anything (pure digi layout, hybrid layout, hybrid card using the papers printed on your color printer, altered project, whatever) - using Flip Flop Tan. The majority of your supplies should come from Flip Flop Tan - for example, you can add alphas and a font if you're doing a layout or cardstock if you're making a hybrid project."

Here's a snap of the kit and I have linked it to the site if you want to do some browsing and shopping:


Sweet Shoppe Designs.com


0 comments: