Saturday, May 16, 2009

Top 10! Kwerner Color Inspiration No. 51

I am so excited that my card creation was selected
in the top 10 round up
for Color Inspiration No. 51 at Kwernerdesign.com!

Here is the link to the top 10 group.
I have to say there were so many fab cards that were terrific
I don't know how she selects them...


This is Roger, you can see how excited he is that mom's card was picked. :)


Just a note to all of you who think "Oh, I shouldn't submit my work..." Well just do it anyway. It is really fun to share your work with others that enjoy similar interests. And just because you don't have the same supplies as the other girls and boys doesn't mean you can't play. Besides, maybe you too might get picked at least once. It is really fun and keeps the creative juices flowing.

PS: Thanks winter for your comments... I really appreciate you checking in!

PSS:Thanks Kristina for hosting the color challenge,
I am certain it takes a lot of work and you're videos are fab too!

Here is the stamp set --
try and find it at your local retailer,
or you can likely find it on line.


0 comments: