Wednesday, June 9, 2010

AiFactory Challenge 39 - Lets Get Moving

Here is my AiFactory Challenge No. 39 Card
The Theme - Lets Get Moving
(Sorry if you got notice of this post numerous times...
I had some image linking and html issues that tested my patience.
All is well now.)

We each got to select from the clipart and the theme was to make a card with some sort of moving parts. Like a pop up or shaker card.


aifactory challenge no 39 lets get moving

I tried my hand at the suspension card. There are great YouTube video tutorials.


I used a white gel pen for the sentiment on the front. Hero Arts I Love You stamp on the inside. I used my Quickutz Cookie Cutter circle dies to make the "port holes" and printed the tug boat using Adobe Illustrator. I used the "reflect" command on the AiFactory Clip Art image so that it would be facing right and left. (You can do similar command to get the same results in Photoshop too.) That way, when I hand trimmed it they fit together. Overall it came together pretty quickly. Enjoy!



Sample of the image reflected so you can make the graphic point right or left.


Here is the full image of the original art - you can pick it up from AiFactory store for only $4.99.
Think of all those very special Father's Day Cards...


Don't forget to visit the AiFactory challenge blog to enter your Lets Get Moving project and see what you can win! Your image doesn't have to be this AiFactory image, check out the new freebies and pick whatever you would like. (Check out this link to some great AiFactory freebies.)

Upload your project to the challenge blog - labeled number 39 so that we can all admire what you’ve created. You have until Wednesday June 16, 2010 @ 10:30 pm EST to be entered to win the digital of the week.

Thanks for visiting! Remember Lets Get Moving!

Looking for some creative inspiration?
Check out the other team members creations! Please visit their blogs.

Tammy
Monica
Laralee
Michele

PS: There is a new program starting at AiFactory -- a monthly subscription.
Very reasonably priced and terrific digital images... check out the link and subscribe now.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this card! I've never done one before but I really want to! Thanks for giving me the push to get it done!
--Tammy

Regina Easter said...

what a cute card..hugs

Georgia Ehrmann said...

what a wonderful card! Anyone would love to receive this!

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

SUPER cute Terrie! Your handwriting is GORGEOUS!