Here is my first Silhoutte class assignment We learned about cutting and adding shadows. I had some challenges with my robocraft software and the library but resolved them. I ended up using Adobe Illustrator to cut the vancouver lettering as it needed some editing that I could not figure out how to do with the built in software.
I ended up re-doing the page with this paper. I had the frame from Michaels for quite some time and thought it would be good to complete a finished product.
Please let me know what you think. I am open to advice on how to make my layouts better.
Have a great day!
close up views